March 9, 2012

March 6, 2012 - Friday Favorites

Today's collection of Favorites make me think of the 1950s. Enjoy!


1. Oh my gosh! Who says you can only have s'mores when you go camping!?! I am so looking forward to trying this recipe! (Source)
2. I love retro fashions. THis dress would totally make me feel and act like a lady indeed. (Source)
3. How coooooool is this?!? I have a massive camera collection and not all of them are in working condition. What a clever way to make use of some of them right? (Source)
4. I am going to try (try being the operative word) to make this at some point. I am in love with it though. (source) 

2 comments:

honey my heart said...

the cameras are making want to grow my collection! i need more film in my life.

Unicorn Crafts said...

I am a HUGE film enthusiast. We should have a show and tell with our cameras!

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons