March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012 - WonderPup

WonderPup was so fun and adorable! Lots of great doggie art and I can't even tell you how many CUTE doggies were at the show; big ones, small ones, shaggy ones, and short-haired ones!


There was also delicious treats and of course Mug Shots were taken before the night was over.


I'm so glad it was a great turnout for Leanna's first benefit show!

Here Genevieve (Le Petit Elefant) and I are with our pieces (more or less)

This is a close up of my piece for the show. 

1 comment:

honey my heart said...

leanna has the best shows!! i love that this one was a benefit and had so many cute doggies! yours w/ talli was so cute :) hope to see you again soon.

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons