March 23, 2012

March 23, 2012 - Friday Favorites

It's Spring! I am still having trouble spring forward but at least we are in one of my favorite seasons. Yippie!

Today's lot is inspired by all the picnics and frolicking to come...


1. Stripes can be tricky but I think this dress did a great job keeping it classy. I think it just may join my wardrobe. (Source)
2. I am planning on redecorating my studio/office space and this would be a wonderful addition. (Source)
3. It's already sold but I still love it. The colors are so cheery and the design is so clean. (Source)
4. Now I am not a fan of healthy per se BUT I love the idea of having your pasta salad ready to go in a jar. Glass jars, yes! That I am a sucker for. (Source)

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons