March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites

There are so many things that I see during the week that are fantastic. So starting today I am going to post my weekly findings on my blog calling it (drum roll please)....

FRIDAY FAVORITES!

The idea is to include a food, clothing, home and accessory item. These are just things that tickle my fancy.

Enjoy!


1. Bunting is a great cake topper. Simple but oh so festive. (Source)
2. I am in love with this dress. The color and the collar are my favorite part. (Source)
3. This clutch is pretty adorable. The best part, it expands when you open it up AND it has a strap for when you get too tired of carrying it. LOVE! (Source)
4. I am going to do this one for sure! Take printed paper and wrap your books -- GENIUS! Why I never did this in grade school I will never know. (Source)

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons