March 30, 2012

March 30, 2012 - Friday Favorites


I am a big Star Wars nerd in a not so big body, so today's picks are all about one of my favorite movies. (Well, I guess it would be three favorite, unless you count the newer ones; making it six. Okay, I'm getting lost in my own thought now, so enjoy!)

May the force be with you.

1. I don't think that I have ever actually bought anything from Williams-Sonoma, but this would make a wonderful first purchase. (Source)
2. If my bathroom were tiled this way, I totally would take a million showers a day just to admire how cool this is! (Source)
3. Judith, in San Francisco, uses a vintage Star Wars sheet to make this darling dress. It's so hard to find girly Star Wars clothing and this is just perfect! (Source)
4. Kara, in NYC, totally pimped out her Toms and I have to say that I might be jealous. (Source)

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons