April 30, 2012

Table for One Please

Today I took myself on a date to the MOCA for the Transmission LA: AV Club show. It was filled with work inspired by music. My favorite piece was definitely Pinwheels - too cool for words really. The show was a good blend of audio and visual (hence the AV I suppose).

If you are in the area I would highly recommend seeing it before it closes.



After the museum I walked around Little Tokyo for a bit and headed to The Pie Hole for lunch. Mind you, I have never been to The Pie Hole and was reeeeeally looking forward to trying it. Alas, they were CLOSED! Boooooo. I guess I should have checked their hours of operations before heading there.

I did find food at the Novel Cafe just across the street and had a pulled bbq chicken sandwich. I am not a huge fan of bbq but I looooove pulled chicken, so I gave it a go and it was yummy in my tummy.

A lovely day to be inspired.

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons