April 20, 2012

April 20, 2012 - Friday Favorites: Earth Week

Happy Earth Week! I put together a collection of items that are super fun and easy ways to make everyday Earth Day!

Enjoy!



1. I am no stranger to wearing hole-y shoes to death. Adding a cute patch to cover the hole will definitely look better than toes sticking through the fabric. More importantly, it will ensure the life of your shoe for just a bit longer! (Source

2. When I saw the preview for this movie, I nearly was in tears. I can't wait to see it! If you see it opening week and Disneynature will make a donation to the Jane Goodall Institue. Let me tell you, I went to a lecture that Jane Goodall was giving in college; oh boy that woman is amazing! Just listening to the passion in her voice was so moving. (Source)

3. How funny is this? Teehee. I am the one in my family who turns the lights off, so this is so fitting.  (Source

4. Yum! Cake pops! (Source)

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons