April 28, 2012

Sketchbook Project Finished!

Hooray! I am finished with my Limited Edition Sketchbook Project! Woop woop.

What's the Sketchbook Project you ask? Glad you asked...

The Sketchbook Project is a worldwide creative experience. Together, thousands of regular folks, like you and me, from all around the world form a traveling library of handmade books.

After you sign up to participate, you choose a theme (that you do not necessarily have to follow) and a sketchbook with a barcode is mailed out to you. When you complete the book, you mail it back and it is archived in the Brooklyn Art Library and exhibited to the public!

So cool right?!

Here are a few glimpses of my sketchbook. My theme is "The Secret and How to Tell It"






Overall it was a good experience.  Even though I had my sketchbook for months I waited until the final weeks to complete it. I am not sure if that was a good or bad idea; a little of both I suppose. 
I cannot wait for the lot to go on tour. Sure hope it comes to a city nearby. 

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons