October 14, 2011

Just Arrived

With the holidays just around the corner, this year I wanted to have some cards to sell at the upcoming craft shows.

With Unicorn Crafts growing it seems that taking on another item in the shop seems a bit crazy, but after trolling the interwebs for card idears, I found washi tape! For those not familiar with the tape, it’s a Japanese paper based adhesive tape that is used for all sorts of craft and decorating projects. The ways you can use it are pretty much endless.

 I didn't want to jump in to this new world head first so, I took baby steps; buying sampled sized rolls instead of whole rolls. This way it's less expensive and I get to try out a few more designs.

My order from Winnie of chickydoddle just arrived today and I cannot wait to start creating! The packaging of the tapes made me squee from excitement not to mention the tapes themselves! Thanks Winnie!

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons