August 3, 2012

August 2, 2012 - Renegade SF + LA

Renegade SF
Driving to the Bay with a friend

First stop, Cheeseboard Pizza in Berkeley!

Took in a movie after a belly full of pizza. Such a GOOOOOOOOD movie!

Good morning San Francisco

My new display thanks to my dear friend Sergio.

I love spotting unicorn tattoos at fairs 

My first pair of cufflinks sold found a good home. Huzzah!

I love sharing a booth with these two crazy kids.

Unicorns and Balloons?! Awesome!!!

Renegade LA

Let the day being!

Yaay for fans of Unicorn Crafts!

I had been aching to go to Gallery Nucleus to catch The Beatles tribute show. After day one at Renegade, I poped over. Such amazing work in this show I seriously got chills. 

Brooke of The Naked Bird knew how much I loved this little hand sculpted narwhal, so she let me take him home. Sooooo sweet. 

I had been looking for the perfect earring for my top earring hole forever! These are fantastic and handmade by Melody of Isobell (and she's from Oakland!) 

That's a wrap Renegade!

Next show to gear up for is Hester Street Fair in Hollywood on August 25!

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons