May 18, 2012

May 18, 2012 - Friday Favorites: Mermaids!

Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted to be a mermaid. I would even swim like a mermaid when I was in the pool. One year I had a mermaid birthday party which was the best because all the gifts were mermaid related!



1. Brittney Lee is one of my favorite artists. The things that girl does is simply magical! (Source)
2. What a beautiful ring - simple but still whimsical (Source)
3. I want to make my puppy a mermaid!!! (Source)
4. This is definitely one (or 5) steps above the mermaid birthday party I had. (Source)

2 comments:

honey my heart said...

yes to mermaids! i heart brittney lee, too :) she's so talented.

Kelsea Echo said...

Oooh, mermaids! One of my newer obsessions. The mermaid puppy is too funny!

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons