February 28, 2012

I'm Bringing Brooches Back

When you think of brooches does the vision of your grandmother and her BINGO team pop into your head? Not anymore!

I love the idea of wearing a brooch, it's so elegant. With the new designs that I have been working on, wearing a brooch will be oh so much fun!

 Happy cupcakes in Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla. Mmm Neapolitan with sparkle!

 I scream. You scream. We all scream for Ice Cream!

 If you haven't noticed yet, my doggie Tali is the best thing in my life. He inspired this brooch that I think captures his playfulness quite well. 

 Fly away with Unicorn Friend! I've been wanting to do a balloon brooch for awhile. This is one of my personal favorites. 

 Even though T-Rex Friend might eat you, he will still love you. Teehee.

Sweet and simple, it's Brontosaurus Friend!

All of these designs are available in my shop on Etsy. So if you're 10 or 100 (but you feel like you're a kid) then I think I have something just for you. 

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons