December 20, 2011

Renegade Craft Fair(s) Recap

It's been a crazy busy few weeks and now that the show season is officially over, I can catch up on a few things.

The past two weekends were the Renegade Craft Fair shows. I had never been a part of the shows before and was both excited and nervous about being a vendor. I didn't know what to expect but at least I was sharing with my dear friend Genevieve. She is the delightful genius behind Le Petit Elefant.


Both shows were fantastic (minus a bit of mud at the LA show, that was quickly remedied). I do have to say that the San Francisco show was my favorite one out of the three shows that I did this season. I'm sure it had something to do with being back in the bay area and seeing my friends who I have missed being around. I may be in LA but my heart is definitely in the bay area. 

That's my lovely friend Liz who helped me all weekend.

Genevieve, Eugenia (BFSTG), me and Liz at the end of Day 2, RFC SF.

No comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons