June 17, 2010

Summer Photography Camp

I am teaching a photo camp this summer at the ASUC Art Studio and I have to say it is turning out to be more fun than I thought. I have a group of girls (three are 12yrs old and one is 16yrs old) and they are pretty cool.





The camp is a two-week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) 3-hour darkroom photo camp. On Tuesday we started off with sun prints and pinhole photography. Today we did self-portraits with photograms and a photo excursion around the UC Berkeley campus and on Telegraph Ave.



Next Tuesday we are going to process negatives. This step is always nerve-wracking but I have high hopes for this group.

1 comment:

Hue said...

wow, class looks so much fun!! I want take your summer camp!!

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons